Football Drill Demonstration
The set up in the diagram shows how to set up for a left sided drill, but can be copied onto the right side.
This drill requires quality passes to play rom the center out to the sides and create a cross oppurtunity, which will set up a shot.
The ball starts at the center with player 1. It is passed on to player 2 who lays it of for 1 to pass long to 3. Player 3 turns and plays the ball to player 4. It is dribbled towards the box and crossed to either 1 or 2 who shot.
- Quality of the passes
- Recieve the play onto your outside foot (as if protecting the ball from a defender)
- Player 3 to turn outwards before passing
- Player 4 starts run as player 1 passes to player 3
- Communication when recieving the cross
- Time the runs to recieve the cross in the right area.