Soccer Drill Demonstration
- GK starts on the post facing the sidelines.
- Server 1 starts approaching the ball and GK gets into line with the server.
- Server strikes the ball towards the goal.
- GK then repeats this from the opposite post.
- GK always starts out of position and gets into line with the ball and the serve is initially around the GK's Body.
- GK should be on their toes ready to move.
- First step towards the line of the strike, should be a large step.
- Should be in a set position when the ball is struck.
Drill tags: dive, recovery,, footwork, goalkeeping,, save,