Cricket Drill Demonstration
** AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON **
- Drill can work with a mininum of 3 players and 1 feeder.
- Can add more pairs sharing catches if you have more numbers.
- Coach/feeder will use the ramp to send 4 consecutive catches to a player opposite.
- Inbetween that, players will pair up and swap catches whilst the coach is sending the 4 catches.
- Players rotate once the 4 catches have been taken.
- Players should be on the balls of their feet, with knees slightly bent.
- Weight should be slightly forward ready to react in the direction of the catch.
- Hands should be together, pointing towards the floor and ready to receive the catch.
- Add another ball in for each catching pair to swap catches with.
- Catching pairs can swap catches diagonally.
Drill tags: catch, slip catches, low catching, reactions, reflex