team's season with
Use our expert plans or build your own using our library of over 1200+ drills, and easy-to-use tools.
Various options there!
In fast break you can :
- vary your jumps in high, long, away from the goalkeeper,
- hold the ball extra long or shoot quickly and everything in between
- shoot straight and hard, or with a bounce ball or with a trick shot around the goalkeeper
- or do the running center shot : there's no jumping involved : run and throw is least expected by the goalkeeper as he always expects a jumpshot
With penalty shots you can :
- wait long or wait all the 3 seconds before throwing
- throw straight or with bounce ball or trick shots
- throw as far away as possible from the goalkeeper or right next to his body or head (be careful there!!)
- you can even make a full turn with your body before throwing
- make feints as if you want to throw in a certain corner but throw into the other corner instead
Tennis Search and hit enter