A. overhead pass
- Description Left-handers should shoot with their right foot in front, right-handers shoot with their left foot in front
- As you wind up to shoot get your hand at the same height as your shoulder and then pull the ball backwards.
- Your forearm should form a 90 degree angle with upper-arm
- Hip turns backwards together with the hand behind the ball with your fingers slightly spread.
- The third and final step involves moving forwards with a large and explosive drive - planting the 'weak' foot in the direction of the goal as the hand, arm and hips move forwards in the final movement.
- When the back foot comes off the floor as you shoot the throwing arm should pass the head at ear height.
- Stretch out the throwing arm after the shot as you follow through - pointing towards where your want your shot to go.
- Player's upper body should lightly follow the throwing arm in a downward motion.
B. chest pass.
- Catch the ball at shoulderheight or bring the ball up there.
- Point upper part of the body towards the direction you want to play. Now push the ball into the direction you want to play it and let go, without stretching your arm backwards.
- Fingers should point upwards.
- Which feet in front does’t matter.
C. bounce pass shoulder pass
- Can be either done with overhead opass or push pass.