Soccer Drill Demonstration
- GK advances forward and takes short step over the first cone.
- Server 1 holds the ball as high as possible and out in front with one hand.
- GK then takes a shuffle step towards the ball and knocks the ball off the servers hand with their top hand.
- Alternate between both sides.
- Take an extra step if required.
- Top of the arm should not be blocking the GKs view of the ball
- Open the hand and try and make as large surface area by spreading the fingers
- The shuffle step can also be slightly forward to reduce the angle of the shot.
Drill tags: high save technique