Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass B1-R2 who comes around W2,
after that W1 comes around R2 receives ball from B1 and throws at the goal.
After that W2 comes around W1 etc.
Series of 6 throws each.
1. Out of step- or turning movement you make a movement forward with your trunk bent forward.
Take off with one or two feet.
Bend forward with ankle, knee and hip,
trunk bent forward, eyes to the goal.
2. After the shot both arms touch the floor because directly after the shot the landing takes place.
3. There must be a fast bending of the arm, the trunk is brought forward and the head is in the neck.
4. Both legs are bent almost 90 degrees, feet upward.Slide forward on the floor when the chest touches the floor. Head in the neck.
5. Chest, belly and upper leg slide on the floor, while the arms push the body along the floor.
6. The body slides forward, while elbows and wrists are completely bent.