Handball Drill Demonstration
The attacking player on the 7 meter line stands between the cones.
When the diagonal pass is made by one of the feeders on the baseline the attacker runs around the opposite cone, catches the ball and shoots at the goal.
Repeat this 4 times and then rotate your players clockwise.
Make sure your feeders vary the type of pass they play to the attacker:
In addition look to see if when shooting you players:
1. Have their trunk bent forwards.
2. Take off with one or two feet.
3. Have their eyes focussed on goal.
4. After the shot both arms touch the floor because directly after the shot the landing takes place.
5. In mid-air both legs are bent, almost 90 degrees, feet upward.