Handball Drill Demonstration
Area split into two halves. each half has;
- One handball goal
- 4 hoops
- one cone with a tennis ball balanced on top.
Across the halfway line are 4 dodgeballs.
- Two halves of 5 minutes.
- On referees comand game starts, and clock ticks down.
- Players run to middle to attempt to recieve a ball.
- Players not allowed to enter opositon half..
- if player is hit below the waist, they must go stand in a hoop behind oposition (Prison).
- Players can use upper body to block, and assist with defending etc.
- To come out of prison, player has to catch a ball thrown from teammate whist still standing in the hoop.
- if the tennis ball (bomb) is knocked off the cone by the oposition, round ends.
- round ends if all of one team is put in prison.
Points are accumulated at the end of the second half. Team with most, Wins!
- Goal scored - 5 points
- Prisoners - 2 points per prisoner
- set of the opposing teams bomb - 10 points