Soccer Drill Demonstration
- Cones placed in line with 3 Service points.
- GK starts behind the cones and moves forward into line with the front cone to receive 1st shot.
- After making the save, they recover to the next position and move forward to make the save from the 2nd service point.
- This is repeated for the final service position.
- Travel down the line of the ball and get set when the server is about to strike.
- Weight forward and keep the head as still as possible whilst moving.
- Move forward enough to close angle but avoid leaving to much exposure to a shot over the top.
Drill tags: long shot positioning