Soccer Drill Demonstration
- Set up 2 squares beside each ther with a goalkeeper in each square.
- 2 servers set up opposite each square with a ball each.
- Goalkeepers to start at the back of their square and come to the front of the square to drop back again and receive a ball passed along the ground from the server opposite.
- One touch on the ball to take the ball out of the side of the square and then pass the ball diagonally, to the other server.
- Goalkeepers to then switch over to the other square.
- Repeat several times before switching over the goalkeepers working and servers.
- This is a good goalkeepers warmup drill.
- Goalkeeper to take the ball out the side of the square with the first touch and a pass with the second touch.