Handball Drill Demonstration
Players all dribble with a ball each around the cones.
Players start by running up the edges of the court and then run diagonally from the top cones to the opposite baseline corner.
Drill continues in this way.
Variations of dribbling:
(moving with ball)
- dribble with right hand
- dribble with left hand
- dribble with left/right hand in turns
- throw ball into the air, let it bounce once and catch it
- throw ball into the air and jump off to catch it.
- throws the ball from behind your back forward with two hands
- run and let ball circle around your waist.
- keep ball in front : skippings, run, walk on tip-toe, walk on your heels, heels to bottom
- feint (dummy) when you run
At the end of the drill, defenders can be added at certain positions to additionally train 1:1 duels as a repetition.