A guide to umpire positioning
Make sure you're positioned in the right place at the right time to make the correct call.
This introductory guide to umpiring and where to be positioned during each play contains clear advice for key scenarios in rounders.
Positioning provided for:
- When a batter is about to bat
- When a batter passes 1st post
- When the batter passes 2nd post
- When batter is running to 4th post
- When batter hits the ball between 2nd and 3rd post
This guide is part of the free starter pack for rounders. For more information visit the upgrade page here.