How do I save the Sessions of the Week?
Why can't I see the animations?
Why can't I play this video in my browser?
When printing can I hide the description and just see my notes?
My question is not here
Please find video tutorial here - Copy to My Stuff
Your system must meet the following requirements to stream videos in Sportplan Video:
- Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates installed or Mac OS X 10.3 or higher - Firefox 1.1+, IE 5.0+, or Safari 1.0+
- A broadband connection with 500+ Kbps If you're having trouble watching streaming videos, please make sure that you have the Adobe Flash Player plug-in installed on your computer. If you don't have the Flash Player plug-in installed, you can install it at https://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/
If you already have Flash installed, please try uninstalling it by visiting https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157
After you've uninstalled all versions of the Flash Player that may exist, restart your computer.
Then, reinstall the Flash Player by visiting https://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/
1.From the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options."
2. From the "Security" tab, click "Custom Level."
3. Scroll down to the "Scripting" section and enable "Active scripting."
4. Click "OK" twice to exit "Internet Options."
5. Close all browser windows and relaunch a new browser window.
1. From the "Tools" menu, select "Options."
3. We also recommend checking the "Load images automatically" check box.
When editing the notes in a practice there is a check box to say if description (eg sportplan notes) is visible on the print out and if the notes (your notes) are visible.