- How to find drills, quick save and print
- I want to sketch a drill with the Chalkboard
- How to use the Session Planner
- How to reduce the size of a session planner image
- Changing the background colour on my sketches
- Open your sketch and click the Colour to Black and White icon (in the top left corner). This will change the background pitch/court colour to black and white.
- Click the Save button in the bottom right corner to save the changes.
- How do I delete diagrams from my session plan?
- Click the blue Edit Diagram button beneath the image/drill you'd like to delete
- Click the Delete icon (in the shape of bin) beneath the image/animation
- How to change text size in a session
- Click the Edit button in the top right hand corner of the session.
- On the drop down menu, click the Format Text button.
- On the following menu, simply drag the sliders to the text size that you want and click the Apply button.
- How can I access old sessions?
- How can I create animations?
- How to save sessions of the week to my sessions folder?
- Open the session of the week either from the e-mail you have received from Sportplan or from the Sessions of the Week section of your chosen sport home page.
- In the top right hand corner of the session, click the Edit button and then select Copy.
- The page will now refresh and the title will now also say "Copy Of" along with the original title of the session. You will now be able to view and edit the session by going to your sessions folder.
- How to convert plans from Word documents
- How to add drills to favourites
- How to delete a drill from a Session
- Viewing Sessions Using the Slideshow Feature
- Can I sketch over a diagram?
- Can I print only the diagrams from a session?
- How To Use The Sportplan Animator
If you're in a rush and need to quickly save and print a few ideas for training this is the planning tool for you.
In this video we look at how to find drills, use the clipboard to collect them while you continue to browse and how to add title so that you can print and save the drills to your online sessions folder.
In this video we show you how you can create sketches using the chalkboard tool.
Chalkboard sketches allow you to be creative and work on drills or display formations, using a number of different pitch templates.
If you're looking to create a plan then this is the perfect tool for you.
In this video we look at how you can create a detailed session plan; adding drills and chalkboard drawings as well as searching the Sportplan website for useful drills.
If you've ever inserted a diagram into your session planner and wondered how to change the size of it, these step by step instructions take you through doing just that.
This is a simple way you can save ink when printing your sketches.
Click below to see the full screen animated image
Added a diagram that shouldn't be there? In two clicks you can remove that pesky drill!
Your session will now reappear, minus the drill you removed. You can now insert new practices by clicking the blue Add Diagram button.
Click below to see a video helping you out!
Struggling to read the text in your session and want to make it bigger? In just a few clicks you can make your session easier to read!
Your session will now reappear, with the text size amended.
Click below to see the full screen animated image
If you've ever viewed one of our Sessions of the Week and wondered why you can no longer view it then fear not, the sessions are still available!
All sessions that are made Sessions of the Week and sent out by email to members are available for 4 weeks from the date they are published. Once this has expired, they become available to purchase in the Session Shop. Just like back issues of a magazine, the sessions don't disappear, they can be purchased at a later date.
Simply go to the sessions button on the left hand side of the page in your desired sport and select All Sessions under Session Shop. From here you can browse all of our old sessions and purchase any that you would like to view.
If you've ever seen an animation on Sportplan and wanted to create your own, then you're in the right place.
Animations can be created using our very own Sportplan Animator. You can download a free trial of the animator here.
Did you know that you can save sessions of the week to your own sessions folder to use whenever you want?
Ever wondered how to convert a plan that you've written in Microsoft Word into a Sportplan Session Plan? Well, it's easier than you think! The following narrated video takes you through each step on the way to converting your plans.
Ever wanted to compile a list of your favourite drills so that you can view them again at a later date? Well, you're in luck as our new favourite feature lets you do just that.
If you've ever been creating a session and added the wrong drill or felt that a drill/sketch shouldn't be there anymore, you can easily delete it.
Show off your sessions in the best way possible with our new Slideshow feature, which is perfect for presenting your drills to players or students.
You can indeed! Using the slideshow tool in your session plans, you can sketch over diagrams and animations (even while they're playing!) to emphasise player movement or tactics!
If you want to print just the diagrams from a session and exclude all of the text that goes with it, our new printing tool let's you do just that. Perfect for popping in your back pocket to help jog your memory.
The Sportplan Animator is the perfect tool for creating your own animated drills and plays. You can download a free 14 day trial at www.sportplan.net/animator.