Ultimate Drill Demonstration
- Split into groups of 4 and spread out the players evenly across the width of the playing area (for example, 4 players 2m apart from each other forming a line 6m long)
- Start with all discs on one side of the field. Teams pass the disc along the line to the far side, and back again.
- The slowest team is eliminated. Keep going until there is a winning team.
- If a pass is not caught then it must be repeated
- Discuss how the throwing and catching become less controlled once a pressured situation was introduced