Ultimate Drill Demonstration
- Form groups of three
- One player stands in front of the thrower as the "screen"; the thrower then pivots out to the side so they can see the receiver
- Screens should stand still with arms by their sides
- Throw the disc.
- The thrower then runs to the person who caught the disc, stands in front of them to be the "screen".
- Repeat this process until everyone is comfortable with the reason for pivoting
- Pivoting is used to change the angle available to throw, opening up more space across the pitch
- To make this harder, get the screens to hold their arms out like a star.