Handball Drill Demonstration
(moving with ball)
- dribble with right hand
- dribble with left hand
- dribble with left/right hand in turns
- roll ball, take it, roll it etc.
- throw ball into the air, let it bounce once and catch it etc.
- throw ball into the air and catch it etc.
- throw ball into the air and jump off to catch it etc.
- throws the ball from behind your back forward with two hands
- run and let ball circle around your waist.
- giveball under your knee to the other hand with every step
- same, now when you skip
- football dribbling
- keep ball in front : skippings, run, walk on tip-toe, walk on your heels, heels to bottom
- feint (dummy) when you run
- pass on when you run
At the end of the warming-up period make two teams on one side each. Which team crosses as the fastest team : players still have to cross one by one. The next player is only allowed to start when the previous one has crossed.
At the end of the drill, defenders can be added at certain positions to additionally train 1:1 duels as a repetition.