- running, swinging right arm forward
- running, swinging left arm forward,
- running, swinging right arm backward
- running, swinging left arm backward
- running, swinging both arms forward
- running, swinging both arms backward
- sidesteps + half a turn after 3 sidesteps
- sidesteps + swinging arms
- running : lifting up knees high
- running : heels to bottom
- hop-scotch left
- hop-scotch right
- hop-scotch left-left-right-left-left etc
- skate-run : left-right slightly sideward as if you were skating
- hopping on both legs
- hop on two legs : one forward, one short one backwards and right away forward with a big jump again
- sideward : one leg behind the other : cross pass
- running : + 3 jumps vertically
- sprint 50%
- sprint 50%, whistle, turn around and back
Variations warming up goalkeepers :
Players must throw in a way the goalkeeper get the opportunity to block the balls.
* series of all players in turn :
- throw on goalkeeper's hands
- left/right hand top corner
- left/right shoulder height
- left/right hip height
- left/right knee height
- left/right bounce pass
- left/right bottom corners
- free series
* Can be done with extra tasks for the players :
- center shot
- jump shot
- center shot hip height
- center shot when running
* With technical tasks for the players :
- jump shot in 1 or 2 or 3 step rythym.
- jump off with tw0 feet
- jump off on 'wrong'leg
* wth power training exercices :
- hop on the same foot once, twice or three times before throwing (left or right foot)
- hop on two feet once, twice or three times before throwing
Run forward and pass to the next player. Move to next position using side steps.
variations in passing :
- (center shot with pressure into the direction of the goal), threatening to throw at the goal
- (center shot with pressure into the direction of the goal), threatening to throw at the pivot
- jump shot (3,2,1 step rythym, jump off with 'wrong' foot
- push pass
- bounce pass
- with both hands
- roll the ball
- use 'wrong' hand
Players stand in groups behind different cones.
Players must pass the ball to the player opposite them and then follow their pass behind the player on the opposite side.
Players can use a variation of passes:
Center shot, jump shot (3,2,1 step rhythm), push pass, bounce pass, double handed pass, rolled pass, pass using your weaker hand etc.
One player stands at the top of the triangle, this player is the feeder. They stand in front of the three other players who are stood in a line.
The feeder throws a simple overarm to each player. When the ball is passed to them players should advance to meet the pass and then return it to the feeder.
(moving with ball) - dribble - dribble with right hand - dribble with left hand - dribble with left/right hand in turns - roll ball, take it, roll it etc. - throw ball into the air, let it bounce once and catch it etc. - throw ball into the air and catch it etc. - throw ball into the air and jump off to catch it etc. - throws the ball from behind your back forward with two hands - run and let ball circle around your waist. - giveball under your knee to the other hand with every step - same, now when you skip - football dribbling - keep ball in front : skippings, run, walk on tip-toe, walk on your heels, heels to bottom - feint (dummy) when you run - pass on when you run
Culture impacts how players work together, behave, feel and communicate. How can you as a coach help sculpt your team culture?
Cup final season is upon us! That's why we take a look at how to best prepare your players for the end of season showdowns!
The helpful tips, ideas and drills are super useful for developing our coaching abilities and the abilities of our players.