Two players drag, carry (knee, hip, over their heads) a mat to the other side of the court and back.
- side steps
- heels to bottom
- on your heels
- A drags mat to the other side
B goes and get it back
- throw over the mat every time
- After throwing over, run around it once
- move the mat forward with your feet
- lay in push up position and move the mat forward with your hands
- two players hold the mat, one player sits down on the mat, the two players drag it to the other side and back
- at every mat : jump over
- run around every mat one time
- side steps around every mat
on every mat :
- 5 push ups
- lay on back : feet and hands meet up in the air
- sit down, stand up, jump once, sit and go
Players run the course.
variations in jumping :
- two feet at the same time, forward, over the bench
- two feet at the same time, sidewards over the bench
- two feet at the same time, forward, on the bench and off again
- two feet at the same time, sidewards on the bench and off again
- one foot,forward, over the bench
- one foot,sidewards over the bench
- one foot,forward, on the bench and off again
- one foot,sidewards on the bench and off again
Pairs keep on crossing the court. meanwhile when they 'meet'the pass.
variations in passing :
- (center shot with pressure into the direction of the goal), threatening to throw at the goal
- (center shot with pressure into the direction of the goal), threatening to throw at the pivot
- jump shot (3,2,1 step rythym, jump off with 'wrong' foot
- push pass
- bounce pass
- with both hands
- roll the ball
- use 'wrong' hand
(moving with ball) - dribble - dribble with right hand - dribble with left hand - dribble with left/right hand in turns - roll ball, take it, roll it etc. - throw ball into the air, let it bounce once and catch it etc. - throw ball into the air and catch it etc. - throw ball into the air and jump off to catch it etc. - throws the ball from behind your back forward with two hands - run and let ball circle around your waist. - giveball under your knee to the other hand with every step - same, now when you skip - football dribbling - keep ball in front : skippings, run, walk on tip-toe, walk on your heels, heels to bottom - feint (dummy) when you run - pass on when you run
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app