- at every mat : jump over
- run around every mat one time
- side steps around every mat
on every mat :
- 5 push ups
- lay on back : feet and hands meet up in the air
- sit down, stand up, jump once, sit and go
- A drags mat to the other side
B goes and get it back
- throw over the mat every time
- After throwing over, run around it once
- move the mat forward with your feet
- lay in push up position and move the mat forward with your hands
- two players hold the mat, one player sits down on the mat, the two players drag it to the other side and back
Two players drag, carry (knee, hip, over their heads) a mat to the other side of the court and back.
- side steps
- heels to bottom
- on your heels
Players run the course.
variations in jumping :
- two feet at the same time, forward, over the bench
- two feet at the same time, sidewards over the bench
- two feet at the same time, forward, on the bench and off again
- two feet at the same time, sidewards on the bench and off again
- one foot,forward, over the bench
- one foot,sidewards over the bench
- one foot,forward, on the bench and off again
- one foot,sidewards on the bench and off again
Pairs keep on crossing the court. meanwhile when they 'meet'the pass.
variations in passing :
- (center shot with pressure into the direction of the goal), threatening to throw at the goal
- (center shot with pressure into the direction of the goal), threatening to throw at the pivot
- jump shot (3,2,1 step rythym, jump off with 'wrong' foot
- push pass
- bounce pass
- with both hands
- roll the ball
- use 'wrong' hand
(moving with ball) - dribble - dribble with right hand - dribble with left hand - dribble with left/right hand in turns - roll ball, take it, roll it etc. - throw ball into the air, let it bounce once and catch it etc. - throw ball into the air and catch it etc. - throw ball into the air and jump off to catch it etc. - throws the ball from behind your back forward with two hands - run and let ball circle around your waist. - giveball under your knee to the other hand with every step - same, now when you skip - football dribbling - keep ball in front : skippings, run, walk on tip-toe, walk on your heels, heels to bottom - feint (dummy) when you run - pass on when you run
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app