Handball Drill Demonstration
Players have a ball each and go through different dribbling variations as instructed by the coach.
This gets your players running while also improving their hand-eye coordination.
- Dribble with right hand, left hand, left/right hand in turns
- Roll the ball, collect it within a few steps, roll again...
- Throw ball into the air, let it bounce once and catch it (can also be done without a bounce).
- Throw the ball from behind your back forward with two hands
- Run while circling the ball around your waist.
- Thread the ball under your knee to the other hand with every step
- Feint the pass to another player when you run past them
- Communicate and swap balls with a player in the opposite direction when you run
At the end of the drill you can add defenders who try to stop, disturb the attackers.