Handball Drill Demonstration
Players stand approximately 10 metres apart from one another in a 3:3 attacking formation and pass the ball between themselves using a variety of passes.
The aim is to move the ball around quickly and accurately catching using one and two hands to receive the ball.
Push pass, Bounce pass, Using both hands, Using the wrong hand, Roll the ball, Center Shot (faking a shot on goal before passing the ball) and a jump shot (3,2,1 step rythym, varying whether they jump off their strong or weak foot).
- Use two balls at the same time.
- Players use a different passing variation than the received pass.
- Receive the pass when moving forward to the goal.
- Receive the pass when moving forward to the goal and pass after a feint.
- Receive the pass when moving forward to the goal and pass after a feint pass to the person they got the ball from.