Opstelling als aangegeven, steeds instarten naar het midden, bal verder spelen en al schuivend de plaats van de volgende innemen. Aanspeelvariaties
- met stuit
Players stand in groups behind different cones.
Players must pass the ball to the player opposite them and then follow their pass behind the player on the opposite side.
Players can use a variation of passes:
Center shot, jump shot (3,2,1 step rhythm), push pass, bounce pass, double handed pass, rolled pass, pass using your weaker hand etc.
- running, swinging right arm forward
- running, swinging left arm forward,
- running, swinging right arm backward
- running, swinging left arm backward
- running, swinging both arms forward
- running, swinging both arms backward
- sidesteps + half a turn after 3 sidesteps
- sidesteps + swinging arms
- running : lifting up knees high
- running : heels to bottom
- hop-scotch left
- hop-scotch right
- hop-scotch left-left-right-left-left etc
- skate-run : left-right slightly sideward as if you were skating
- hopping on both legs
- hop on two legs : one forward, one short one backwards and right away forward with a big jump again
- sideward : one leg behind the other : cross pass
- running : + 3 jumps vertically
- sprint 50%
- sprint 50%, whistle, turn around and back
variations in passing :
- (center shot with pressure into the direction of the goal), threatening to throw at the goal
- (center shot with pressure into the direction of the goal), threatening to throw at the pivot
- jump shot (3,2,1 step rythym, jump off with 'wrong' foot
- push pass
- bounce pass
- with both hands
- roll the ball
- use 'wrong' hand
One player stands at the top of the triangle, this player is the feeder. They stand in front of the three other players who are stood in a line.
The feeder throws a simple overarm to each player. When the ball is passed to them players should advance to meet the pass and then return it to the feeder.
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app