- de bal wordt met beide handen gevangen
- de rechter voet is nog in lucht bij het vangen
- voor een rechtshandige zijn de aanlooppassen rechts-links
- tijdens deze stap wordt de bal op werphoogte (schouderhoogte) naar achteren gebracht.
- de eerste stap wordt groot en explosief gemaakt
- de arm naar achteren strekken
- meteen weer naar voren bewegen
- bij het loslaten van de bal is de rechter voet voor !! (bij een rechtshandige speler)
Left-handers should shoot with their right foot in front, right-handers shoot with their left foot in front
As you wind up to shoot get your hand at the same height as your shoulder and then pull the ball backwards. Your forearm should form a 90 degree angle with upper-arm
Hip turns backwards together with the hand behind the ball with your fingers slightly spread.
The third and final step involves moving forwards with a large and explosive drive - planting the 'weak' foot in the direction of the goal as the hand, arm and hips move forwards in the final movement.
314 center shot
Center shot hip height:
A right hander should take one right footed step forward when they are about an arm's length away from their opponent.
They should raise their arm to shoulder height, backwards, as if to make a normal center shot.
Their right hip should be turning backward with arm and shoulder together.
The player should then take a large step with their left foot, almost so that it is between the opponent's legs.
The final move - players' arms move from back to front explosively, with their hand behind the ball (hand should be sideways, like you want to sweep the floor with the side of your hand).
Finally, let go of the ball and point in the direction you want to throw it.
316 center shot hip height
- during forward run bring up the ball to shoulder height
- third step is explosive and large
- in the air the hip should go backward together with the throwing arm
- pull up other leg untill upper leg is horizontal
- screw back the hip
- the arm follows this movement explosively to the front
- point after the ball where it should go
- land on the same leg as you jumped off
left hander : right foot for jump off
right hander : left foot for jump off
- 1,2,3 step rhythm
- jump off with your 'wrong' leg
317 jump shot high
As players run up to where they are going to throw from they should bring the ball up to shoulder height.
The first step in the 1-2-3 pattern should be made with the foot they are going to jump with (so for right handed players this should be their left foot and for left-handed players vice versa).
The third step should be explosive and powerful.
In the air player's hip should go backward at the same time and in the same direction as the throwing arm.
Pull up other leg until upper leg is parallel with the other leg.
Screw back the hip and the arm should follow this movement explosively to the front.
318 jump shot far
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app