Banken in stervorm opstellen.
Spelers over banken laten springen.
- twee benen tegelijk er over
- twee benen tegelijk zijwaarts er over
- er over heen met een been : Li - Re - Li - RE etc
- er op en er af : twee-benig voorwaarts
- hinkelen : voorwaarts, steeds hetzelfde been
Wie springt over de meeste banken in 1 min ?
letten op TOTALE beweging, globale correcties
Let op :
Romp rechtop,actieve armen :haakse ellebogen
Harmonie : armen + benen
Alles in de richting waar men heen wil : dus voeten, knieen, armen in een en dezelfde richting
Veelgemaakte fouten :
- 'zitten' bij het lopen
- bovenlichaam te ver naar voren
- verkrampte, opgetrokken schouders
Hop on/over the benches and run or hop back.
Which team will be the fastest?
- Hop on and off the bench with one leg, every time a different leg
Hop on and off the bench with one leg, each time with the same leg
Hop on anf off the bench with two legs
Hop over the bench with one leg, every time a different leg
Hop over the bench with one leg, each time the same leg
- Hop over the bench sidewards with both legs
Groups of players transport all kinds of objects (balls, boxes, shirts, bags etc) across the bridge to the other side.
Who will finishe first?
Players walk along the benches to improve balance and co-ordination, these are vital skills that will be very important when coming down from a jump shot.
Players can start to add variety to the drill through a number of different styles.
1. Without a ball.
2. Whilst holding a ball, make a full turn in the middle of each bench.
3. With a ball in one outstretched hand.
4. Whilst circling the ball around their waist.
5. Whilst circling the ball around their head.
6. Whilst taking big steps and moving the ball under the front leg after every step.
7. Whilst throwing the ball up and catching it again.
Three player, one balloon.
Taking turns, players have to hit the balloon forward and high.
In this way they try to reach the other side.
Which player will be there first?
- Every player has to hit the balloon twice before changing
- Players must hit the balloons with their heads, knees, elbows when moving forward
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app