Handball Drill Demonstration
Player A,B,C,D.E throws at the goal and sprints around one of the cones after their shot.
Then they go in seach for the ball and take a new position.
A to B, B to C, C to D, D, E, E to A etc
Variations warming up goalkeepers :
Players must throw in a way the goalkeeper get the opportunity to block the balls.
* series of all players in turn :
- throw on goalkeeper's hands
- left/right hand top corner
- left/right shoulder height
- left/right hip height
- left/right knee height
- left/right bounce pass
- left/right bottom corners
- free series
* Can be done with extra tasks for the players :
- center shot
- jump shot
- center shot hip height
- center shot when running
* With technical tasks for the players:
- jump shot in 1 or 2 or 3 step rhythm.
- jump off with two feet
- jump off on 'wrong' leg
* with power training exercises :
- hop on the same foot once, twice or three times before throwing (left or right foot)
- hop on two feet once, twice or three times before throwing
Drill tags: exercise, goalkeeper, positioning