Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass B1-B3 throw at goal.
Pass B3-B1 throw at goal.
8-10 throws in one series.
- distance to opponent : arm length
- arm lifted to shoulder height, backwards, height as if to make a normal center shot
- hand should be sidewards, like you want to sweep the floor with the side of your hand
- let go of the ball and point to the direction you want to throw it
- Defender acts as if to block the normal center shot by holding his arms high to give space for the shot at hip height.
- Defender holds arms high OR low : attaquer has to make a choice : center shot normal OR hip height.
- Defender is really active to prevent throwing.