Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass B2-R1 who throws at the goal.
R1 turns around hets ball from B2 again and throws at the goal.
- half active (attacker's action may succeed))
- fully active
- during forward run bring up the ball to shoulder height
- third step is explosive and large
- in the air the hip should go backward together with the throwing arm
- pull up other leg untill upper leg is horizontal
- screw back the hip
- the arm follows this movement explosively to the front
- point after the ball where it should go
- land on the same leg as you jumped off