Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass B1-R1-B1 : R1 steps forward to 3x on W1.
At the third time pass on R1 and throw at the goal.
R1 runs around the cone, gets ball from B1 and throws at the goal from the right wing.
- half active
- fully active
jump shot from the wings
- during forward run bring up the ball to shoulder height
- third step is explosive and large
- in the air the hip should go backward together with the throwing arm
- pull up other leg untill upper leg is horizontal
- screw back the hip on the highest point into the direction of the goal
- the arm follows this movement explosively to the front
- point after the ball where it should go
- land on the same leg as you jumped off
jump shot from the wings in 3,2,1 step rythym, jump off with 'wrong' foot