Handball Drill Demonstration
W2 steps forward.
B1 feints as if to go to the corner, but breaks through to the center, gets ball from B2 and throws at the goal.
- half active
- fully active
jump shot from the wings
- during forward run bring up the ball to shoulder height
- third step is explosive and large
- in the air the hip should go backward together with the throwing arm
- pull up other leg untill upper leg is horizontal
- screw back the hip on the highest point into the direction of the goal
- the arm follows this movement explosively to the front
- point after the ball where it should go
- land on the same leg as you jumped off
jump shot from the wings in 3,2,1 step rythym, jump off with 'wrong' foot