Handball Drill Demonstration
B1 and R1 duel 5 times.
After the last duel B1 sprints to the mid line and they start over again.
5 series, 5 times
defending in a personal duel
- arms are slightly bent
- arms in front of you
- prevent attackers to come into between your arms
- move sidewards along with your attacker and stay between goal and attacker
- put counter pression onto the attacker's movements
- feet movements are most important together with slightly stretched arms
- never jump, keep close contact with the floor