Handball Drill Demonstration
The two attacking players take it in turns to attack the two defenders in a 2v1.
The non-attacking player is the feeder and the receiving attacker must then run forward and try to test the defenders, changing direction at speed in order to create gaps at the back and test the defeder's ability to work together to keep out the threat.
defending in a personal duel
- Take small steps forward.
- arms are slightly bent and in front of you
- Make contact with bent arms on shoulder of trunk of opponent.
- Press and guide the attacker.
- Bent knees, front part of feet.
- Make short but fast side-steps.
- Control the attacker from the front.