Handball Drill Demonstration
B2 penetrates between R1 and R2.
B1 and B2 cross.
R1 and R2 give/take eachother's attacker.
NEVER change positions.
defending in a personal duel
- arms are slightly bent
- arms in front of you
- prevent attackers to come into between your arms
- move sidewards along with your attacker and stay between goal and attacker
- put counter pression onto the attacker's movements
- feet movements are most important together with slightly stretched arms
- never jump, keep close contact with the floor