Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass B1-B2-B4-B5 who comes around the screening B3.
power play situations :
1. Agree on what to do when possession (often 2 times within 2 minutes penalty time)
2. Change players to increase success. Put your best players on their best position.
3. Organisation phase should be a phase of rest : safe ball ways without risky passes.
4. Players widely situated to make spaces larger between defenders.
5. Once you start the concept : play passes fast so defence has to work a lot.
6. Back court players run forward on full speed to have enough pressure on the defense.
7. Passes to pivot only if there is no risk at all to lose possession.