Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass B1-B2-B1 who throws at the goal.
Defender R1 tries to prevent throwing when players are really capable of doing center shot when running. At first defender 'helps' them a bit by defending not really hard. Always attack the players from the SIDE!!
center shot when running
- the ball is caught with both hands
- right foot is still in the air when catching
- right handers : right - left foot / left handers : right - left
- during this last step the ball is taken up to shoulder height
- last step is made large and explosively
- arm must be stretched backward
- move foreward explosively immediately
- when throwing the 'wrong'foot is in front