Handball Drill Demonstration
All possible alternatives to shoot at the goal at one glance:
1. Direct goalshot B
2. After pass B - C goalshot
3. After pass B - C pass B and goalshot
4. After pass B - C - D and goalshot
5. After pass B - C - D - A and goalshot
6. After pass B - C - D - A feinting and goalshot
7. After pass B - C - D - A feinting and pass to E and goalshot
Crossing and passing must be done quickly and smoothly. B comes directly behind the back of A.
Pass from B to C quickly and B must run into the defense afterwards. A takes position between the defenders. D feints as if he wants to go to the center but changes direction in between the two wing defenders.
Drill tags: backcourt, center, feinting, pivot, shoot