Handball Drill Demonstration
B pass around.
Wing players run forward to the center.
R1,R2 and R3 follow attackers and hand the over to another defender.
defending in a personal duel
- arms are slightly bent
- arms in front of you
- prevent attackers to come into between your arms
- move sidewards along with your attacker and stay between goal and attacker
- put counter pression onto the attacker's movements
- feet movements are most important together with slightly stretched arms
- never jump, keep close contact with the floor