Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass 2 - 3 who comes a bit forward out of the defender's reach, receives the ball, turns around and throws at the goal with a diveshot.
Take eachother's position after the goalshot.
- when receiving the ball : make yourself small by 'sitting down' to get away from the defenders' arms and hands
- turn around on one foor quickly and stay low
- stretch your knees and in the meanwhile stretch your arm backwards
- back straight (can only be reached if you straighten your knees)
- fall down and throw at the goal
- head in the neck - chin up
- after throwing reach for the floor with your hands first
- quickly push yourself forward on the floor to land safely