Handball Drill Demonstration
Pass B1-B2-B1 who duels with R1.
B1 takes place of R1, who runs around the cones to the queue of B1.
defending in a personal duel
- arms are slightly bent
- arms in front of you
- prevent attackers to come into between your arms
- move sidewards along with your attacker and stay between goal and attacker
- put counter pression onto the attacker's movements
- feet movements are most important together with slightly stretched arms
- never jump, keep close contact with the floor