Handball Drill Demonstration
Each group has a bench with cones placed on it, a falling mat and a ball.
The objective for players is to try and hit the cones off the bench with a diving shot.
Which group will hit all their cones off the bench first?
1. Take off with one or two feet.
Bend forward with ankle, knee and hip, trunk bent forward, eyes to the goal.
2. After the shot both arms touch the floor because directly after the shot the landing takes place.
3. There must be a fast bending of the arm to cushion the fall, the trunk is brought forward and the head is in the neck.
4. Both legs are bent almost 90 degrees, feet upward. Slide forward on the floor when the chest touches the floor. Head in the neck.
5. Chest, belly and upper leg slide on the floor, while the arms push the body along the floor.
6. The body slides forward, while elbows and wrists are completely bent.
Drill tags: dive, diving, game, match, shot, technique