Handball Drill Demonstration
Players walk along the benches to improve balance and co-ordination, these are vital skills that will be very important when coming down from a jump shot.
Players can start to add variety to the drill through a number of different styles.
1. Without a ball.
2. Whilst holding a ball, make a full turn in the middle of each bench.
3. With a ball in one outstretched hand.
4. Whilst circling the ball around their waist.
5. Whilst circling the ball around their head.
6. Whilst taking big steps and moving the ball under the front leg after every step.
7. Whilst throwing the ball up and catching it again.
Drill tags: balance, bench, cool, cool down, warm, warm up