6 hoepels en zes kinderen.
In de hoepels 6 kinderen.
- De anderen proberen deze kinderen uit de hoepels te duwen.
- De anderen proberen deze kinderen uit de hoepels te trekken
Pairs, on a cone is a ball, which is guarded by the one player.
The other player tries to hit the ball.
Done so, change places.
Two players one mat.
- drag the mat to the cone and back
- take the mat widthwise and throw it over, every time another player
- take the mat lengthwise and throw it over, every time another player
- shove it forwards
Blue players must work together to try and prevent white players from breaking out of the circle.
To do so they must move quickly to pair up and form a human barrier in front of the white players as they try and burst out.
327 close defence for attacker
Culture impacts how players work together, behave, feel and communicate. How can you as a coach help sculpt your team culture?
Cup final season is upon us! That's why we take a look at how to best prepare your players for the end of season showdowns!
The helpful tips, ideas and drills are super useful for developing our coaching abilities and the abilities of our players.