Attacking Flank Play
The wide areas are a great source of attack and often it’s where your most dangerous players will be. It’s been a regular sight for overlapping fullbacks to join the attacks in the flanks too, so it’s time to make sure your wide play is as good as it can be!
What’s in the Session?
- Advanced session which provides players will concise technical and tactical information.
- Players will develop an understanding of how to attack down the flanks successfully and penetrate the opponent.
- Precision of passing, intelligent possession, support play, timing of runs.
- The session is aimed at age U16+
- Full pitch practice – attacking flank play.
To coach players the different methods to get the ball into wide areas for attacking flank play to develop. Work with individuals, units and the team to improve understanding.
This session is available as part of an Interactive Coaching Pack, scroll down to learn more