Ultimate Drill Demonstration
- Use the same principles as “Throwing into space”; practice that one first
- Set up with a receiver and defender around 5-10m from the thrower, with the defender standing to one side of the receiver and both facing the thrower
- The receiver starts by running directly away from the thrower for around 5m
- The receiver then turns and runs at a 45 degree angle towards and to one side of the thrower, who throws into space for the receiver to make a catch.
- The defender chases the receiver and attempts to block the pass by hitting it to the ground or catching it
The thrower only has one chance, so throw it early