Short on time? That's where our weekly Netball lesson plans come in handy!
Throughout the season our resident coaches share what they are coaching with you so you can use it too. No two weeks are the same.
- All plans contain videos and diagrams. Watch the videos to quickly understand how to run the session
- Clear instructions, coaching points and progressions allow you to coach with confidence and challenge your players
- Read the plans on any mobile, tablet or computer. You can save the plan as a PDF or print a copy to take on the pitch/court.
Latest Netball Plans
Defending Principle - Pressure to Intercept!
Stand back and watch your team intercept the ball more, with this session!
Improving Reactions - Games and Challenges Session
How fast are your reactions? Quick reactions can win matches so use this plan to get your players bursting out the blocks - ahead of their opposition
Limit Attacking Options through Zone Defence!
Deny and limit the opposition’s play in your next match with this week’s session!
All our plans are written with a clear goal in mind, to help you improve a key area of your players' game through simple drills, conditioned games and skill practices.
We work with a large number of coaches and sports educators so that we can bring you the widest range of
You can coach these sessions as they are or alternatively use them as a springboard for your own ideas.
Browse Netball Lesson Plans by categoryPrev Next
- Attacking Training Plans (17)
- Ball Handling Training Plans (4)
- Defence Training Plans (21)
- Decision making Training Plans (10)
- Footwork Training Plans (11)
- Getting free Training Plans (16)
- Plans Featuring Group practices (1)
- Interception Training Plans (11)
- Movement Training Plans (18)
- Passing Training Plans (19)
- Teaching Players Roles (4)
- Shooting Training Plans (6)
- Small games Training Plans (6)
- Warm ups Training Plans (13)
- Zone defence Training Plans (4)
What our users say
Sportplan is fantastic with all the various drills for every area of netball. My confidence as a coach has improved because I have Sportplan to support me.
Thank you, what a brilliant site. Our team uses many of these effective and fun drills.
I am currently coaching a senior college team and I have found Sportplan to be very helpful. It is always a challenge to keep the girls interested in training but Sportplan has provided me with new drills and skills to achieve this. I have recommended Sportplan to my fellow coaches and they absolutely love it too.