TRANSFORM YOUR TEAM'S SEASON WITH PROFESSIONALLY PLANNED SESSIONS
Use our expert plans or build your own using our library of over 700+ drills, and easy-to-use tools.JOIN NOW
Canât work it out how you do a session plan
Asked using Sportplan Mobile App
There are a number of ways you can create a session plan.
1) Click 'Plan' at the top right of your screen, next to the search icon
2) Choose your plan template
3) You will now be able to change any details within the plan
4) To add a drill from Sportplan, simply click 'Add Diagram'
5) Click 'Browse Sportplan'
6) Find the drill you want and click 'Insert to Plan' under the diagram/animation
7) You will then get the option to insert the whole drill - including the description or simply the diagram/animation and you can create your own text
8) To add another drill there is a small '+' sign and faint box - click this
Using your clipboard
Alternatively you can simply add drills to your clipboard and our site will make the plan for you
1) Find and select the drills you want by adding them to you clipboard
2) Once you have the drills you would like click 'Save'
3) You will then get 2 options - 'Save as Basic Plan' or 'Use Planner to Edit'
> Save as Basic Plan - This will create a simple plan with the drills you have selected, you will only be able to edit the title
> Use Planner to Edit - You will be able to pick your plan template, given the option to 'auto-fill' your drills and you will be able to edit anything on the plan
4) Simply choose your option - if you choose 'Use Planner to Edit' follow the steps 4-8 above
Hope this helps.
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app