My Team is a feature that makes sharing easier than ever before.
The tool can be used to share sessions between coaches in your team, comment and provide feedback and ideas on shared sessions and follow coaches.
Step by step instructions: (click to read more / less)
- You can invite someone to your My Team by sharing a session with them. Open a session and click the share button in the top right hand corner, before clicking on the orange Share button in the following pop-up box.
- Enter the name or e-mail address of the user you want to share with and a message to the user and click send. This will share the session to them and invite them to join your My Team.
- The user will now be notified that you have shared a session with them and can see your comments and respond. They will also be invited to join your My Team. To accept an invite, go to the Following section in the bottom right hand corner of the home page and click on the My Team tab. Click the green tick to accept an invite, or the red bin icon to reject.
- Once accepted, you will receive a notification to inform you that the recipient has accepted your invite.
Alternatively, you can mange your My Team from the home page.
- Go to the Following section in the bottom right hand corner of the home page and click on the My Team tab.
- Click the Add a new team member button to add a Sportplan user to your My Team. Type in the user's e-mail address and name and click the arrow to search for that user. Once found, click the blue Add button.
- You can quickly see what your My Team and coaches you follow have been doing by clicking the Following Activity tab in the Following section.
- On the My Team tab, you can view individual coach's recent activity by clicking the eye icon next to their name, and if you want to delete the user, click the bin icon next to their name.
- To follow a coach, click on their profile before clicking the blue Follow button. They will now appear in your Following Activity tab.
or Join Now
for FREE to post your answer