How do I share a Session?
In this video we look at how you can share your sessions via email with other Sportplan members. We also show you how you can publish. Publishing a session creates a link you can then share with other coaches/players. This link can be pass code protected or shared publicly.
Step by step instructions: (click to read more / less)
- Open the session that you would like to share. All of your sessions can be found in the Sessions folder.
- Click the share button in the top right hand corner of your selected session. You will then be asked to select whether to Email/Share with My Team, or Publish to Web.Email/Share With My Team
Publish to Web
- Click the orange Share button and input the name or e-mail address of the recipient and a message to go with it before clicking the blue Share button.
- The recipient will now receive an e-mail informing them that you have shared a session with them. They must now login to Sportplan to view the session, or if they are not a member, can register for free.
- Click the blue Publish button
- When publishing, you can either make the session public so anyone with the link can see it, or you can pass code protect it so that only you and people you allow can view it.
- Click the blue Get Publish Link button to make the session public, or click Add Pass Code to add privacy to your session. Once you've typed in your Pass Code, click the blue Get Publish Link button.
- You will now receive the link which you can copy and paste to share with your colleagues. You can also change the Pass Code to your session by clicking the Change Pass Code button.
- Colleagues can now see your session by following the link that you send them. If your session is set to private, users will have to input the pass code chosen by you to open it.
or Join Now
for FREE to post your answer