Soccer Drill Demonstration
- Server or servers on the edge of the box. 1 GK working with the other members of the group on their knees, on the 6 yard box, in front of the GK.
- The server strikes the ball and the kneeling GK's try and get some slight touches on the ball as it is travelling past them.
- Ideally we are looking for subtle touches to change the flight of the ball.
- Focus on the ball. Do not go down too early and the GK should to react rather than anticipate.
- Try and get an early view of the ball and server through the crowd. This should be done without compromising the position of the GK in line with the ball and in the centre of the goal behind them.
Drill tags: reactions crowded box